Apr 6, 2009

Quick update

So hey wow, I haven't updated in forever, have I?! Just want to quickly say a few things.

* I've just now started another blog called Cracked!, about my experiences in the world of chiropractic. I'm still learning, and I am learning a lot so I thought it would great to have a place to record all these learning experiences. The address is http://crackedbysusan.blogspot.com Enjoy!

* Adelaide is fourteen months old and... WOW. Just wow. This kid never stops. She's always on the go, always wanting to play with her toys, play with the fridge, play with the dishwasher, play with the dog, play with the dog's toys, play with Mumma's cellphone, play with the hallowed Remote Controls, play with everything! She loves books, which is great. She's also recently begun to eat peanut butter, and drink 1% cow's milk, and she seems to enjoy both. :)

* The three of us WILL be definitely coming out to Australia for Christmas! YAY! So if you're in South Australia and want to catch up with us some time in December, email me!

No comments: